Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Teenage Crime Spree of Vandalism is Stopped in Gardner, Kansas

Teenage Crime Spree of Vandalism is Stopped in Gardner, Kansas


Last night I kept hearing people talking. I kept ignoring it because I thought it was a tv somewhere in the house. A couple minutes later I heard the clank of metal and throwing of trash cans. This is when I looked out the window and noticed some teenagers being up to mischief.


The teenagers must either not like Christmas or house decorations because they were vandalizing the decorations on homes in the subdivision. They tore down some lights, smashed some snowmen, popped holes in some blow ups and tore down some Merry Christmas signs. All in all, they had created a path of vandalism.






Before the teenagers could depart, the Gardner Police had apprehended the teenagers and invited them to a nights accommodations in the Gardner 5 Star Inn. Poor boys . . . It is amazing that they had nothing better to do in the middle of the night. Maybe even a night of playing games on the XBox would have been better.


As I headed home I was proud that I have never had to get up in the middle of the night to bail out my teenage boys from a night of mischief. Wait a second, my teenage boys have never gotten in this kind of trouble. Not even in school. I wonder what sends a boy this direction.


While I was getting back into bed, my wife asked "how can you hear a noise a block away, but  can't hear me from the next room or from the other side of the couch?"


I'm not sure. Any ideas? 





RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Premier Realty 

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
We have 3 easy steps to find you the perfect home . Click here to get started, today!

kansas city real estate network - dowell taggart team
Short sales, foreclosures, luxury homes, investor homes, first time home buyer homes, land, investment properties and move up buyers.

Gardner, Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Merriam, Prairie Village, Basehor, Tonganoxie, Lansing, Leavenworth, Spring Hill, Eudora, De Soto, Edgerton, Platte City, Smithville, Gladstone, Liberty, Riverside, Independence, Lee's Summit, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Belton, Grandview, Raytown, Waldo and the surrounding Kansas City communities.


start kansas city home real estate search, find kansas city real estate house why use kansas city real estate network kansas city home evaluation, house appraisal, kansas city home value

Post a Comment

0 Comments