Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm in the process of a divorce and instead of renting an apartment in Overland Park or Olathe I would rather buy a home. I contacted my bank and they said that I would need to wait until after the divorce is finalized in order to buy a home. Is there anyway I can buy a home before the divorce is finalized?

Question: I'm in the process of a divorce and instead of renting an apartment in Overland Park or Olathe I would rather buy a home. I contacted my bank and they said that I would need to wait until after the divorce is finalized in order to buy a home. Is there anyway I can buy a home before the divorce is finalized?
Jeff K. from Overland Park, Kansas


Answer: Jeff, you could have a marital waiver signed and a mortgage company and title company should accept the form. You should be able to buy a home with a marital waiver. If you need a name of a  mortgage company or mortgage company that will a marital waiver, please contact me.




RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Another blog post written by:
The Real Estate Wizard of Kansas City
The Real Estate Wizards of Kansas City

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
Short sales, foreclosures, luxury homes, investor homes, first time home buyer homes, land, investment properties and move up buyers.
Gardner, Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Merriam, Prairie Village, Basehor, Tonganoxie, Lansing, Leavenworth, Spring Hill, Eudora, De Soto, Edgerton, Platte City, Smithville, Gladstone, Liberty, Riverside, Independence, Lee's Summit, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Belton, Grandview, Raytown, Waldo and the surrounding Kansas City communities.


Post a Comment

0 Comments