Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kansas and Kansas State will get #1 seeds in the NCAA tournament

Have you ever heard "Be careful for what you wish for"?

That is so true for me. I have been wanting the Kansas State Wildcats to meet the Kansas Jayhawks in the Big 12 final. Now here it is. My dream is coming true. 

It's big. Look at how many top 20 teams have vanished in the NCAA mens basketball? And my two favorite teams are tops in the Big 12. The Jayhawks are a lock for a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament, win or lose. My Wildcats could sneak in and grab another #1 seed. 

This is a dream year for college basketball fans from Kansas. Isn't it?

How big is the game tonight? ESPN grabbed the coverage and will feature the game tonight moving another tourney game. 

If you are watching twitter, you'll notice thousands of tweets about the matchup.

Andy Katz, and ESPN sports writer, wrote on his twitter that " You can debate all you want but Kansas-KState in KC will have the best atmosphere of any conference tourney title game in 2010."

A ticket scalper was quoted before the Wildcats victory with "Big 12 has half of its dream final. If Kansas State beats Baylor tickets will go for $300 to $400 Sat. night."

Now my split household will watch the game. Yes you heard me right. I married a Jayhawk. We have fun, even to the point of dividing the decor in our sports room.

My next dream is to see KU and KSU as #1 seeds in the NCAA tournament and meet in the final game.


Let me know what you think or add to our blog by writing a comment.

Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates

Your Kansas City Real Estate Marketing Masters!

Follow us on Twitter
Be our fan Facebook
Friend us on Facebook
Network with us on Ning
Follow us on Social Media
















Post a Comment

0 Comments