Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why is "Your the Best Dad Ever" always followed by a question

Why is it when I used to hear the phrase "Your the best dad ever" from my kids, there is always a question that follows?

Did or does this happen to you?

It is usually came after a thorough clean of their bedrooms, pickup of their toys or a long discussion of a game a friend got. It actually kind of became comical and after my years of parenting and now having teenagers, I can typically predict when those words would come out.

Now I could quickly meet the demands of my kids and remain the "best dad ever" or I can take another approach.

What is that approach you ask?

I could show my kids how to earn money and let them decide how to spend it wisely. I did this and now my kids have a great understanding of the economy. 

How do you deal with this? 

Let me know what you think or add to our blog by writing a comment.

Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates

Your Kansas City Real Estate Marketing Masters!


Follow us on Twitter
Be our fan Facebook
Friend us on Facebook
Network with us on Ning
Follow us on Social Media
















Post a Comment

0 Comments