Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I've accepted a physician job in Olathe and will start work in May. My problem is I will probably need 6+ months to sell my home here in Omaha, Nebraska. How can I buy a home in Olathe before I sell my home here in Omaha? My problem is I will have little cash to put down until my home sells.

Question: I've accepted a physician job in Olathe and will start work in May. My problem is I will probably need 6+ months to sell my home here in Omaha, Nebraska. How can I buy a home in Olathe before I sell my home here in Omaha? My problem is I will have little cash to put down until my home sells.
Dr. Jansen from Omaha, Nebraska


Answer: Great question, Dr. Jansen. You may have some choices depending on some additional information. You maybe able to do a cash out refinance on your current home and use the cash to put down on a home purchase in Olathe, Kansas.


Another and probably more favorable option is you may also qualify for a Zero Down, No PMI Physician Mortgage Loan that a couple banks in Kansas City offer. Not sure of the parameters, but I have had quite a few doctor clients get the mortgage loan and love it. My banker who offers the Physician Mortgage Loan here in Kansas City told me today that the interest rate is 3.625%. Even on some jumbo Physician Mortgage Loan products. That is incredible.


If you need help, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to point you the right direction. 


RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Another blog post written by:
The Real Estate Wizard of Kansas City
The Real Estate Wizards of Kansas City

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
Short sales, foreclosures, luxury homes, investor homes, first time home buyer homes, land, investment properties and move up buyers.
Gardner, Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Merriam, Prairie Village, Basehor, Tonganoxie, Lansing, Leavenworth, Spring Hill, Eudora, De Soto, Edgerton, Platte City, Smithville, Gladstone, Liberty, Riverside, Independence, Lee's Summit, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Belton, Grandview, Raytown, Waldo and the surrounding Kansas City communities.


Post a Comment

0 Comments