Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wow, I'm embarrassed!

Wow, I'm embarrassed! 

I like to be know as a trusted advisor. It is not uncommon to receive a phone call seeking advice.
I get phone calls from relocation buyers looking to move to the area, homeowners looking to move out and people looking to move across town. I draw upon my 20 years of experience to provide my clients the best advice possible.

Sometimes I get great "thank you" cards or emails like one I received this week from a client who wrote that my advice saved his marriage and his savings account.

I also get request for great business referrals. This week I really blew it, though. I referred a friend to a computer repair company who provided very poor service. Matter a fact she got robbed. The computer repair company is a member of an area Chamber of Commerce and has a positive Better Business Bureau rating.

That is why I'm writing you. I'm looking for your trusted advisors. Whether you know of an outstanding roofing company, incredible landscape company, or a dynamite automotive business. It doesn't matter and doesn't need to be related to real estate. Matter a fact, I get referral request to almost everything. If you know of someone you really like to do business with, would you share, please?

I'm looking at creating a master list so that I can provide the highest level of service to my clients. When I shared my idea to a friend, they suggested a site on the internet. The sad part, most internet sites try to fool the public by stating that they're a free referral site, but in fact they're referral sites that charge the service providers.

The businesses and service providers on most websites pay money for being mentioned, clicked or to move up on the site.

I finally get it!  Any ding dong who spends advertising money gets referrals, when in point of fact, most businesses tank in less than a year.


That is not what I want to do. I'm looking to provide outstanding service to my clients by creating a group of trusted advisors.

Who knows, maybe you may need a referral to a Kansas City company in the future and I can help. Please take 10 seconds to share your trusted advisors.


Trusted advisor form: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE0waDVicmxyMGlmS1ZJR2dEMDBZZ3c6MA


Chris Dowell
Dowell Taggart Team

www.DowellTaggart.com
Would you like the "Top 10 Kansas City Foreclosures For Sale"? Find out how to get this list  - -  -> Click Here



kansas city foreclosures, foreclosure home in kansas city





div style="margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px;">
Let us know what you think or add to our blog by writing a comment.






Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates

Your Kansas City Real Estate Marketing Masters!

Your Olathe Real Estate Marketing Masers!

Your Overland Park Real Estate Marketing Masters!







Follow us on Twitter

Be our fan Facebook

Friend us on Facebook

Network with us on Ning

Follow us on Social Media



















Post a Comment

0 Comments