Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

12 Quick Tips for Effective Blog, Facebook Status & Twitter Update writing

Yesterday I was asked by a friend how I get so many people to read my status updates on Facebook & Twitter and my my blog post on my various blogs. After thinking about it for a few hours, I have compiled my Top 12 Quick Tips for Effective Blog and Status Updates. I have compiled my list from reading and writing thousands of blog post and status updates.

Here are my Top 12 Quick Tips for Effective Blog & Status Writing:
1) Write a catchy headline
2 Insert good keywords so the audience finds the writing material
3) Be brief, if there is more to say, write a part 2
4) Communicate a Call to Action
5) Generate a list
6) Pick a good picture or video to add
7) Write an interesting opinion
8) Ask a question
9) Write a review of an area business
10) Write something newsworthy
11) Share a useful link
12) Give away a FREEBIE!

Blog post written by: The Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates. Your Kansas City Real Estate Marketing Masters!


Post a Comment

0 Comments