Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Is Their Competition for Kansas City Home Buyers?

Everyday there is a Kansas City Home buyer who wakes up in the morning with the thought "Where am I moving to?"

Everyday there are cities in Kansas City competing for the next home buyer. They are planning on how to attract the next home buyer. Yes that is right! The cities are competing for the next home buyers business. What do they get? The cities get more revenue to add growth.

Do Kansas Cities choose the same plan to attract the next Kansas City home buyer? No way.

Some cities choose great infrastructure. Some choose great schools. Others choose shopping. Some choose to be extra clean. And then there are some that don't get it and do what they want without regard to the next home buyer.

Without growth . . .  A city slowly crumbles. Kansas City, Kansas started seeing this and then a great visionary brought in the Nascar race track and the city has exploded. 10 years ago, people were doing whatever they could to get out of the city.

Over the past few months I have had the opportunity to talk to several home buyers moving to Kansas City. I'll hear, I want, "good schools, shopping close by, nice parks, activities for kids, and so forth."

It seems that I never hear:
I need to be close to a garbage dump
I want a high crime area
I like looking at poorly manicured yards
I like large signs in yards

I wonder why?

Every city in Kansas City has their special plan to Wow You! the next Kansas City home buyer. If you are having difficulties choosing your next community to move to, contact the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates.




Post a Comment

0 Comments