Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I would like to purchase a home in Olathe. I have been on my job for 15 years and make $48,000 a year. I have been renting the past 20 years. My rent is $1100 a month. I have two kids, both are boys. My credit is not great, but it is also not poor. I am looking to buy a home this year, if possible. Where do I start the home buying process? Olathe Real Estate

Question: I would like to purchase a home in Olathe. I have been on my job for 15 years and make $48,000 a year. I have been renting the past 20 years. My rent is $1100 a month. I have two kids, both are boys. My credit is not great, but it is also not poor. I am looking to buy a home this year, if possible. Where do I start the home buying process?
Jackie B. from Olathe, Kansas


Answer: Great question, Jackie. I would start with contacting a loan officer who specializes with first time home buyers. They will pull a credit report and make some great recommendations. In addition, a loan officer  who specializes with first time home buyers will have a few programs to help with your down payment, if that is a problem. 


If you don't know who to contact in Olathe, I would recommend, Ronnie Yarbrough from the Bank of Kansas City. Ronnie has some great loan programs for first time home buyers and has worked with many Olathe first time home buyers. 


Ronnie can be reached at 913-579-4939. Here is Ronnie's website - Bank of Kansas City.




RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Another blog post written by:
Kansas City real estate, kansas city home, kansas city, dowell taggart, dowell taggart team

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
Ask a Kansas City real estate question

Post a Comment

0 Comments