Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I currently live in Des Moines, IA and will be relocating to Kansas City this summer. I have a mortgage company that I have used in Des Moines, but they don't do mortgages in Kansas City. How do I find a mortgage company in Kansas City? Financing a Kansas City Home

Question: I currently live in Des Moines, IA and will be relocating to Kansas City this summer. I have a mortgage company that I have used in Des Moines, but they don't do mortgages in Kansas City. How do I find a mortgage company in Kansas City?
Clayton R. from Des Moines, IA


Answer: Great question, Clayton. A few years ago I would probably say a mortgage company would be a great source for obtaining a mortgage in Kansas City. Times have changed and unless you go with a top mortgage company, there are many risk. I recommend going to a bank like Bank of Kansas City. They offer very good loan programs, awesome rates and most importantly, they service their own loans.


Why is it important to deal with a bank that services their own mortgage loans? First, you deal with one servicer during the life of the mortgage loan. Second, you will not be dealing with a servicer who will offer lousy communication and service. Thirdly, the bank will watch over your loans and offer help.


I recommend Ronnie Yarbrough from the Bank of Kansas City:


Bank of Kansas City Serviced Mortgages
Ron Yarbrough – NMLS # 263379







RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Another blog post written by:
The Real Estate Wizard of Kansas City

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
Ask a Kansas City real estate question


Post a Comment

0 Comments