Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I need help selling my Northern Overland Park home. My husband is in bad health so I need to downsize homes. The problem is we have had 3 realtors look at our home and they say a home in the downtown Overland Park area will not sell in the 500's. Could you help me sell my home? Overland Park Real Estate

Question: I need help selling my Northern Overland Park home. My husband is in bad health so I need to downsize homes. The problem is we have had 3 realtors look at our home and they say a home in the downtown Overland Park area will not sell in the 500's. Could you help me sell my home?
Anita D. from Overland Park, Kansas




Answer: Sorry to hear about your husband's health and your need to downsize homes in Overland Park. 


Yes, it is true that homes priced in the downtown Overland Park area are selling in the 160's, but the highest priced home has sold for $510,000 in the past 6 months.


After looking at your home my team and I will create a customized marketing plan to help sell your home. I'm sure with a great marketing plan and a correct list price, we'll help you achieve your goal of selling your home in the downtown Overland Park area.




RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Another blog post written by:
The Real Estate Wizard of Kansas City
The Real Estate Wizards of Kansas City

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
Short sales, foreclosures, luxury homes, investor homes, first time home buyer homes, land, investment properties and move up buyers.
Gardner, Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Merriam, Prairie Village, Basehor, Tonganoxie, Lansing, Leavenworth, Spring Hill, Eudora, De Soto, Edgerton, Platte City, Smithville, Gladstone, Liberty, Riverside, Independence, Lee's Summit, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Belton, Grandview, Raytown, Waldo and the surrounding Kansas City communities.


Post a Comment

0 Comments