Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I am getting relocated to Kansas City this spring. My friends have told me that I need to move to the Blue Valley area. Where can I find information about the Blue Valley area?

Question: I am getting relocated to Kansas City this spring. My friends have told me that I need to move to the Blue Valley area. Where can I find information about the Blue Valley area? My employer has told me that my relocation exploratory trip should be in March and I my job should start by the end of June. Can you help me.

Adam F. from Chicago

Answer: Congratulations on your relocation transfer to Kansas City. The Blue Valley area in Southern Johnson County is a great area to live, but I would not limit your relocation search to just that area. There are many great areas in Kansas City. Depending on your needs, each area has many positives and negatives. I have prepared an area about Johnson County that will help you research Johnson County, Kansas. Southern Overland Park and Leawood are in the Blue Valley area.


When you come to Kansas City this March to explore Kansas City, I would be happy to schedule some time to help you get to know and explore some great areas in Kansas City. 



RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Another blog post written by:
The Real Estate Wizard of Kansas City
The Real Estate Wizards of Kansas City

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
Short sales, foreclosures, luxury homes, investor homes, first time home buyer homes, land, investment properties and move up buyers.
Gardner, Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Merriam, Prairie Village, Basehor, Tonganoxie, Lansing, Leavenworth, Spring Hill, Eudora, De Soto, Edgerton, Platte City, Smithville, Gladstone, Liberty, Riverside, Independence, Lee's Summit, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Belton, Grandview, Raytown, Waldo and the surrounding Kansas City communities.


Post a Comment

0 Comments