Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I have a million dollar home in Kansas City. I have had 5 REALTORS tell me the past month that it will never sell for what I want out of it because it has metal siding. Should I replace the metal siding with stucco as suggested in order to sell? Kansas City Real Estate

Question: I have a million dollar home in Kansas City. I have had 5 REALTORS tell me the past month that it will never sell for what I want out of it because it has metal siding. Should I replace the metal siding with stucco as suggested in order to sell?
Darlene and Pat D. from Kansas City


Answer: Great question, Darlene and Pat. For some reason metal and vinyl siding never took off here in Kansas City. I would get estimates of different siding materials and weigh whether it is worth installing an expensive stucco material or another siding material versus lowering the price and keeping the metal siding.


I'm sure, unless you have acreage, replacing the siding will probably be a good option.




RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Another blog post written by:
The Real Estate Wizard of Kansas City
The Real Estate Wizards of Kansas City

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
Short sales, foreclosures, luxury homes, investor homes, first time home buyer homes, land, investment properties and move up buyers.
Gardner, Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Merriam, Prairie Village, Basehor, Tonganoxie, Lansing, Leavenworth, Spring Hill, Eudora, De Soto, Edgerton, Platte City, Smithville, Gladstone, Liberty, Riverside, Independence, Lee's Summit, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Belton, Grandview, Raytown, Waldo and the surrounding Kansas City communities.


Post a Comment

0 Comments