Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Funny and true story . . . A couple weeks ago I went on a 3 mile walk with my daughter on a course that just hosted a 10K and 5K race a couple days earlier.

Funny and true story . . . 


A couple weeks ago I went on a 3 mile walk with my daughter on a course that just hosted a 10K and 5K race a couple days earlier.


As we're on the walk, I noticed all of the 10K and 5K markings on the trail with arrows on what directions the runners needed to proceed.


About 2 miles into the walk, my daughter said, "I can tell a kid wrote that."


I was wondering to myself why she said that.


During the next mile, my daughter said the same thing a few more times, "I can tell a kid wrote that."


As we're finishing the walk, I was wondering what my daughter meant, so I asked her, "what do you mean you know a child wrote that?"


My daughter responded, " First an adult would write straight arrows, not curvy arrows at corners. Next, adults know how to write look. It is not lok."


I didn't get it until I went back to the intersection and realized that the arrows were directing the runners to the appropriate path and the word my daughter thought was lok was actually 10K.


I laughed for a few minutes and had to call my wife about the story.


It is funny how different people interpret things.


Are you doing something that can be misinterpreted?


RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.
For a reason...should we talk?

Another blog post written by:
The Real Estate Wizard of Kansas City
The Real Estate Wizards of Kansas City

Comments are appreciated! Go ahead and add your 2 cents . . .
Short sales, foreclosures, luxury homes, investor homes, first time home buyer homes, land, investment properties and move up buyers.
Gardner, Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Merriam, Prairie Village, Basehor, Tonganoxie, Lansing, Leavenworth, Spring Hill, Eudora, De Soto, Edgerton, Platte City, Smithville, Gladstone, Liberty, Riverside, Independence, Lee's Summit, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Belton, Grandview, Raytown, Waldo and the surrounding Kansas City communities.


Post a Comment

0 Comments