Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I wonder if the new Logitech customer service is winning customers - I don't think so!

I have been an avid fan of Logitech. I have multiple headsets including the 7-1 surround sound headsets. I have multiple keyboards. Oh, I even have multiple internet cameras including the orbital camera.

Lately though, I haven't been impressed with their customer service. My kids got one of the Logitech Google TV systems. The remote control works great on the internet. The problem is the remote control doesn't perform the tv functions as advertised.

After having my teenage high tech straight A kids play around with hooking the remote control and contacting Logitech customer service, I decided to get involved. My kids said, "Good Luck."

Now I understand what they are talking about. After calling the Logitech customer service 4 or 5 times and getting switched to the tech support I got the same result. I got hung up on every time.  Now remember, Logitech is supposed to be a high tech company, so I'm assuming I didn't get accidently disconnected every time.

I'll keep buying Logitech hardware. I just might not rush out and buy the next Logitech product. I'll wait and read the reviews before I'll decide my next Logitech purchase.

Not sure this is the kind of customer service that a high tech company is looking to strive for in this new decade. What do you think? What kind of customer service have you had with Logitech? What kind of customer service do you expect?


RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company.

For a reason...should we talk?

Let us know what you think or add to our blog by writing a comment. Do you have a real estate question for the Real Estate Wizards? Email us at RealEstateWizard@DowellTaggart.com

Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. You haven't seen anything until you contact the customer support departments from Sony or HP. Their people can't speak english and you spend half of the time trying to explain what you want.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on our Blogger blog, http://OnlineKansasCity.Blogspot.com!

Just an FYI: Spam will not be published.