Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wells Fargo Bank needs to "Walk the Talk"

It is kind of ironic that Wells Fargo Bank has such a statement on the footers of their emails:

“Our mission is to provide great customer service, please contact my manager directly at email (email address removed)  with positive feedback and/or concerns.”


Now if you have had the pleasure to work on a Wells Fargo Bank short sale you'll understand what I mean. Wells Fargo is one of the most difficult lenders to negotiate a short sale. In my case, I have delivered slam dunk short sale files with ALL paperwork. I have actually been at the home when the BPOs and appraisals have been completed by Wells Fargo a few months ago. The files should have been closed out months ago.


I don't think Wells Fargo Bank really cares about feedback. I have given them negative feedback for the past 2 months and I have left my name. I haven't heard from anyone at Wells Fargo for quite a long time.


Lenders like Wells Fargo give short sales a bad name. Most of the short sales I negotiate take less than 45 days from start to finish. There is very little time for a lack of communication.


think Wells Fargo Bank needs to "Walk the Talk". So what do you think of Wells Fargo's email footer?


Let us know what you think or add to our blog by writing a comment.

Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates


Find out why you should contact the Dowell Taggart Team for your Kansas City real estate needs . . . .
     We can help you with online real estate tools that less than 10 Kansas City REALTORS use
     Search 21,000 homes for sale in Kansas City including foreclosures, short sales, luxury homes and more . . .
     Learn how to save on the real estate commission
     Learn how we can help you save money  . . .

Post a Comment

0 Comments