Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Who is more powerful?

Who is more powerful is a loaded question. To most people, the question would be answered differently. 

I guess it depends on your frame of reference. 

If you're in the military, it would probably be the top military man.

If you're in the state government, it would probably be the governor.

If you're a grade school kid, it would be the bully or tough kid of the school.

Yesterday, I asked the question to a group of people. And as I suspected I received many different answers. I heard the President, I heard large corporations, I heard Sam Walmart (Although I'm sure he meant Sam Walton and I think he is invested in smaller real estate right now), I heard Gates and that guy from Omaha (that is exactly what she said, "that guy from Omaha").

Interesting enough, I asked the same question to my 13 and 14 year old boys. Guess what they said? 

They said,"Pick a keyword dad and let me look it up on Google".

Of course I picked a few keywords and they looked them up.

Interesting enough, we all have a different person who we think is most powerful. 

If you are like my kids, maybe the most powerful people are the ones who dominate their industry on Google. The ones who dominate are the influencers of your industry.

If it is important to be powerful and an influencer in your industry, maybe it is a good time to start a blog and applying social media to your business. 

If you need help, maybe we should talk. I'm not a social media expert, but I know some who are experts. 

Let us know what you think or add to our blog by writing a comment.

Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates

Your Kansas City Real Estate Marketing Masters!


Follow us on Twitter
Be our fan Facebook
Friend us on Facebook
Network with us on Ning
Follow us on Social Media
















Post a Comment

0 Comments