Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kansas City was all giddy when we met this afternoon

This afternoon I had a short meeting with a past client. During the meeting a real estate agent from my community came up and introduced himself to me. 

After introducing himself, he said, "I have your whole real estate marketing thing figured out and now you don't have an edge on me anymore." After a quick discussion with this agent he left with his friends.

During the rest of my meeting with my past client I was thinking "did I really lose my edge"?  Is my competition catching up to me?

 After my meeting was finished I went to the office to get on my analytic tools to compare my online marketing to this other agent. Here are the results I found:

I market my listings on 326,000 website pages. The so called real estate agent who figured my edge, markets on 234 website pages. Add in his office marketing of 1,217 pages and this agent has a real advantage, right?

Now if you're a Kansas City homeowner and thinking of selling your home, would you want your home marketed on 1,451 website pages or on 326,000 website pages? 

OK, you will probably need more facts like, my website is the highest ranked Kansas City real estate agent website on over 125 top Kansas City real estate keywords.

The funny thing is, this so called real estate agent with a technological advantage over me charges his clients an additional commission fee to his clients. Great, pay more for less service.

If you understand the importance of being on the top of the search engines and you're thinking about selling your home, maybe we should talk.

Let us know what you think or add to our blog by writing a comment.







Blog post written by the Dowell Taggart Team of RE/MAX Best Associates

Your Kansas City Real Estate Marketing Masters!


Follow us on Twitter

Be our fan Facebook

Friend us on Facebook

Network with us on Ning

Follow us on Social Media

















Post a Comment

0 Comments